Thursday 16 February 2012

Hexham Cafe - Bee in the Butterfly

I have recently taken part in a placement through Newcastle College which has enabled me to contribute in the interior design of a Cafe in Hexham which has had to relocate. The premises which we were given to design was very challenging, there was zero budget as the client wanted no or hardly any money to be spent. The area was very small and had very little natural light. The Clients personality to me reflected very cultural and she enjoyed travelling so i decided to incorporate this into my design.







The images above are renders of the Cafe which I made in Sketchup. Overall, even though the design which I created was not chosen I feel it was successful as there would be very little money spent and the touches could be added by the Client making it very unique and special to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.